Become a Member or Renew Membership
Your membership will be registered with the Corvallis Sister Cities Association, the tax-exempt charitable organization having oversight over both the Gondar and Uzhhorod sister city programs.
Membership is available at a variety of levels, with annual dues for each as outlined below. If you would like to become a member or renew an existing membership, complete the online form. Thank you for your support!
A Few Benefits of Membership:
- Learn about the peoples and cultures of Ethiopia.
- Meet others who share an interest in fostering Corvallis’ relationship with Gondar.
- Help plan and develop projects that connect people living in Gondar and Corvallis.
Want to learn more?
- E-mail us at: email@example.com.
- Write us at: Corvallis Sister Cities Association-Gondar, Attn: Membership P.O. Box 132, Corvallis, OR 97339-0424.
- To renew membership or become a new member online Click Here