CSCA Board of Directors
The CSCA’s overall operations are managed by its Board of Directors. The Board ensures that the CSCA’s activities and finances satisfy legal requirements for a non-profit organization. The CSCA Board also is responsible for ensuring that the organization acts according to its
The CSCA Board automatically includes the Chair and Assistant Treasurer from both the CSCA-Uzhhorod Council and the CSCA – Gondar Council. A total of nine to twelve members are appointed to the Board, including its officers.
The FY16-17 CSCA Board Members are:
- Robert Kokenyesi, President
- Robel Tadesse, Vice-President
- Vacant, Secretary
- Tiffany Shirley, Treasurer
- Bill Francis, Assistant Treasurer (and Uzhhorod Council Treasurer)
- Kathy Seeburger, Assistant Treasurer (and Gondar Council Treasurer)
- Pete Bober, At-Large Member (and Chair of Uzhhorod Council)
- Carla Francis, At-Large Member
- Ari Grossman-Naples (and Chair of Gondar Council)
- Alice Rampton, At-Large Member
- Karen Sundseth, At-Large Member
The Board meets at least quarterly, and also oversees an annual meeting in June for the members of the organization. The public is welcome to attend the annual meeting and regular Board meetings.