CSCA Board of Directors
The CSCA’s overall operations are managed by a Board of Directors. The Board ensures that the CSCA’s activities and finances satisfy legal requirements for a non-profit organization. The CSCA Board also is responsible for ensuring that the organization acts according to its Bylaws.
The CSCA Board consists of the following representatives from the Corvallis-Uzhhorod Sister Cities Association and Corvallis-Gondar Sister Cities Association: President, Vice-President or Secretary, Treasurer, and one At-Large Member. A member of the City of Corvallis City Council is appointed by the Mayor to serve as a liaison to the CSCA Board.
The FY13-14 CSCA Board Members are:
- Don Prickel, President
- Carla Francis, Vice President
- Sue Trautwein, Secretary
- Kathy Seeburger, Treasurer
- Gary Meddaugh, At-Large Member
- Jack Peterson, At-Large Member
- Karen Sundseth, At-Large Member
- Robel Tadesse, At-Large Member
- Joel Hirsch, City of Corvallis City Council Liaison
The Board meets quarterly, and also oversees an annual meeting in June for the members of the organization. The public is welcome to attend the annual meeting and the quarterly Board meetings.