Events Throughout the Year
CSCA-Uzhhorod’s events, whether they occur yearly, quarterly, and/or monthly, are designed to address one of its main missions “to encourage lifelong connections and partner together for a better future” between our communities of Uzhhorod and Corvallis.
Special Notice: Due to COVID-19, the Ukranian Cultural (Bogrash) Dinner and Flower Basket Sale, listed below, are cancelled for 2021, and we look forward to scheduling these events in 2022.
- Flower Basket Fundraiser, 1st Saturday in May. Visit our booth and purchase your beautiful flower basket at Central Park, Corvallis. Want more information and basket varieties?
- Ukrainian Cultural Dinner, 3rd Monday in May. Join us for a Transcarpathian/Ukrainian dinner catered by Novak’s Hungarian Restaurant at the First United Methodist Church. Council members who recently returned from Uzhhorod will share their experiences. This is a great opportunity to gather with friends and family for a comforting and delicious meal. Tickets are $20 for general admission and $5 for ages 12 and under. In late April of each year, tickets go on sale. Need more information?
- Annual Membership Meeting, 3rd Monday in June. During this event, all members are invited to meet, elect new board members and enjoy an informative program. Retiring board members are recognized and new board members are voted in and welcomed.
- Adopt a Highway: Held 3 times annually on the third (3rd) Sunday of April, July, and October. Members contribute to the cleanliness of the roads by collecting trash on Corvallis’s designated street location between 35th Street and West Hills Rd, Corvallis. Sign up to volunteer? Click here.
- Uzhhorod Council of Advisors Meeting: Every first Thursday of the month, from 6:00- 7:30 pm. During the Covid-19 virus period, all meetings will be held through Zoom.us. Contact Us for possible meeting changes and agendas. Visitors welcome.