The TOUCH Project Guidelines for Sponsors of an Individual Child
The TOUCH Project Sponsorship Guidelines
- The TOUCH Project is a friendship program, not an adoption agency.
- Each sponsor contributes $75 annually.
- Donations are hand carried to Ukraine by volunteers who travel at their own expense.
- Donations are used to purchase needed items for children in the program. The funds are also used to improve facilities where the children live or gather.
- Each sponsor receives an Annual Report and a photograph of the child.
- Correspondence through letters is encouraged, but optional, between the child and sponsor.
- All donations are tax deductible when checks are written to the Corvallis Sister Cities Association.
We are under the umbrella of the Corvallis Sister Cities Association and are grateful for that support. We do not represent any political, religious, ethnic, or other organization.